(The fabulous Annabel & Paul in Los Angeles, CA)
It's that time of year again, when I get quiet on my blog because there's so much happening behind the scenes!! It would take an entire day for me to just type out everything I've been working on right now, so I'll spare you all the details and just give you the bullet list:
- March 18-22: Photographing a wedding overseas
- March 23: Consulting for another photographer
- March 24-27: In Anaheim, CA conducting market research and planning a pricing workshop tour
- March 28: Special screening for a client and photographer consultations
- March 29: Engagement session
- March 30: Presenting in an Online Marketing & Social Media Workshop for COOL
- March 31: Interview with potential intern
- April 1: Hang gallery pieces for The Space
- April 2: Private event
- April 3: New Studio Open House - You're Invited!
- April 7: Meetings in Boston
- April 8: My Birthday!
- April 9: Teaching an Optical Illusion with Digital Photography Workshop for the Boys & Girls Club
Other note worthy events of late:
- After several weeks of interviews, I have 3 new interns: Janelle, Cait, and Tiffanie all working on different long term projects- woo hoo!
- The Boston Pin Up Girls Casting Call was a great success. Lara Swanson and I photographed 17 girls will full vintage styling, hair, and makeup provided by local stylists all in about 8 hours. The results can be found here: TheMoxyGirls.com.
- I donated a family session to be auctioned for another Haiti relief project, and will be donating a digital photography private lesson to benefit local homeless relief agencies
- Dan built a wall in my studio, and Melissa & Allison organized my storage area
- In December I hung my first full gallery display at ComTeam.org headquarters focusing on local children and urban families. It's still there right now if you'd like to see it before it comes down.
- I'm still experiencing issues with emails not going out or coming in, and things getting corrupted while being uploaded, but the problems seem to go away on days when the weather is warmer- it's weird. Is it spring yet, are we there yet?!?
- I finally have a Facebook Fan Page and right now I'm my only fan- so, um, go me!
So, if you don't hear from me for a while, it's not for lack of activity, but rather, it's often because of over-activity. Thank you so much for being a loyal reader and for understanding when I disappear from time to time- you can always follow me on Twitter if you end up missing me in between posts!