Cuicchi Family

posted on: February 27, 2008

Family Lifestyle Portraits
Another beautiful fall day portrait session, only this time we lucked out with no rain and the perfect sweater weather! We decided that St. Mary of the Woods in Terre Haute, IN was the perfect place for the family to spend some time exploring the trees and freshly fallen leaves.

Family Lifestyle Portraits

Family Lifestyle Portraits
I love the simple things that fascinate children and hold their amazement. Something as simple as a leaf, being a source of pure discovery and joy...

Family Lifestyle Portraits

Family Lifestyle Portraits

One of his favorite things was to play hide & seek between his father's legs...
Family Lifestyle Portraits

Family Lifestyle Portraits

Family Lifestyle Portraits

I often like to see what happens when kids are allowed to roam on their own (with the parent's permission and observation, of course).  In this case, I had a theory that upon seeing the big red tree, the boy would run toward it... and he did until about half way there, when he realized his parents weren't following.  So, he turned around and went back to them. ;-)
Family Lifestyle Portraits

Family Lifestyle Portraits

Family Lifestyle Portraits

Big fingers, little fingers...
Family Lifestyle Portraits

Family Lifestyle Portraits

Family Lifestyle Portraits

I just love the joy in this moment!  One of my favorites!  To the Cuicchi family, thank you so much for letting me capture a beautiful fall day with your family!!
Family Lifestyle Portraits

4 comments, to add [click here]:

  1. Stunning beautiful images of a young family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. #6 #7 #9 #12 are my absolute fav.

    You know I always like the Family Sessions...for some reason I can really get the feel of his one.

    The little boy is adorable...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous8:58 AM

    Bee-yoo-tiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. so, when exactly are you moving to Texas? lol, I am in love with your photography style, and anticipate the day I find a local photographer with your eye for such beautiful pictures! I need pictures JUST like this of my adorable son!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Ask Anne All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger