This Film Noir Boudoir™ session happened at the Inn on Ferry Street in Detroit, MI- while I was in the area for a wedding. Two friends decided to pair up for their session and split the cost of the room they wanted as well as save some money on their session fees by sharing a session time! With all three of us in the room at the same time, it was practically a slumber party! I think both of the girls were much more relaxed knowing that they had a good friend there cheering them on. ;-) We had a ton of fun, and even a little bit of pillow fighting!! We'll see if the guys are lucky enough to get one of those in their album!
Film Noir Boudoir™
posted on: December 5, 2007
This Film Noir Boudoir™ session happened at the Inn on Ferry Street in Detroit, MI- while I was in the area for a wedding. Two friends decided to pair up for their session and split the cost of the room they wanted as well as save some money on their session fees by sharing a session time! With all three of us in the room at the same time, it was practically a slumber party! I think both of the girls were much more relaxed knowing that they had a good friend there cheering them on. ;-) We had a ton of fun, and even a little bit of pillow fighting!! We'll see if the guys are lucky enough to get one of those in their album!
Popular Posts
-
Yesterday the Wedding Photojournalist Association announced it's Q3 Contest Winners and I was excited to see that two of my images plac...
-
I decided to record an audio version of this post so you can just sit back and listen for 13 minutes over coffee, lunch, or some photo edit...
-
If I could only do one posed photo during a wedding, I'd want it to be a large group shot of all the guests. After all, celebrating ...
-
Here are a few subtle or not-so-subtle differences about the Aussie lifestyle to an American visitor (all images are iPhone photos from my ...
-
When I decided to self-publish the Pricing Workbook for Creatives instead of trying to go through traditional publishers, one of the thing...
-
I wasn't able to get a photo post up this morning, so instead I offer you these ridiculous videos of my dog, my husband, and... reluctan...
-
View Larger Map This weekend was our one and only chance to find a place to live in Lowell, MA before we move there in July for my husband...
-
I can't believe it's been five years since Alex and I got married! Where does the time go? I've seen many of my couples go on ...
-
By now, if you have anything to do with weddings, you've probably seen this little gem of a creation. When Kathleen forwarded the link ...
-
Thank you to everyone who entered for the Indie, Offbeat, Green, DIY Wedding Photography Giveaway !! I loved reading your stories and getti...
Ask Anne All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger





Great looking picture! Makes me curious to see more (of this kind of style), but sure this will remain a teaser, won't it?
ReplyDeleteYep - this is all you get! I might have one more from the other girl, but only with her permission!!
ReplyDeleteWOW! This is beautiful, Anne.
ReplyDeleteHmm....I'll be at Flourish, you'll be at Flourish ... maybe I need to have one of these sessions .... it makes a great wedding gift, right? ;-)
Absolutely Karen! And you know the rooms are going to be pretty swanky!
ReplyDeleteHmm....I'm SOOOOO tempted.
ReplyDeleteThe Catholic school girl in me will need some serious bubbly prior to any noir boudior, though! ;-)~
you work is totally amazing anne .. and this picture totally makes me want to lose weight so i can be hot like that! haha!!
ReplyDeleteNicole - at least you have the ability to look like that!! There's no turning back all of the fat & happiness married life has brought to my body!! HA!
ReplyDeleteAnne,
ReplyDeleteI'm sure I'll never be this thin again, and I'm so glad to have it on film. Ha!
Thanks again for everything. You are an amazing and talented woman.
Anne, this is really fascinating, you are a talented photographer
ReplyDelete