March Desktop Images

posted on: March 1, 2007

Every month I change my desktop image to a photograph I've recently taken and I thought it would be fun to share these images in my blog so that you can download them for your desktop as well! Every month I'll try to post a new image that is suitable for displaying at desktop size and resolution. Click on an image to download a copy for your desktop.



I love weird images. The image above was shot for the band, Stampead, who is currently touring across the country. Unfortunately this shot probably won't be used in any of their promotional materials, and will most likely not make the cut for any other purposes, but I love it for the pure novelty of it. ;-) I'll write more about them later- but you should definitely check to see if they'll be in a city near you. These guys have a great Indie Folk Rock sound not to be ignored.



I was going to post another one of my favorite weird images, but I think I'll save it for April... just to keep things fresh. ;-)

2 comments, to add [click here]:

  1. Anonymous3:48 PM

    Are you kidding me? The band isn't going to use that photo? It's so great! And seems SO appropriate for their name! It's an awesome concept. Go, you, Anne! Even if they don't use it, you're brilliant!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is my first time stopping by your blog. Thanks for sharing your photos....I am using your yellow flower as my desktop right now. gosh, I love it!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Ask Anne All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger