Developing an Artistic Style with Artist Strong

posted on: June 11, 2019

Last week, Carrie Brummer of Artist Strong invited me to chat in her Becoming Artist Strong Facebook Group around developing my artistic style.  When I started out as a photographer, I remember feeling the pressure to define my photographic style before I really even knew what my "style" as an artist was.  In this conversation, we discuss what is more important to developing an artistic style in the beginning, and what questions are actually more important to ask yourself as an artist that will help other people connect with and understand your artistic vision.


What do you think is the most important thing to focus on in the beginning of developing your creative work?  
Leave a comment and let me know!

PS.  You can snag your own copy of the Pricing Workbook for Creatives on Amazon!

0 comments, to add [click here]:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Ask Anne All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger