NYC Pricing Workshop for Creatives - Tuesday April 9, 2019

posted on: March 22, 2019

As I mentioned in my last post, I understand how difficult it is for some people to dedicate time and headspace to working on their pricing.  Yet, I also know how empowering it is when people finally do make that time and space to dig into their numbers and get clear on how everything needs to pan out.

This may be the only NYC in-person pricing workshop I can offer this year between my travels.  So, if you know someone who feels like they aren't making enough in their creative business, or is afraid to get started because pricing is overwhelming, this is the perfect workshop for them.  It's a full day workshop hosted in the middle of Manhattan.  There are only 12 spots in order to give each person the individual help and attention they may need.  I hope you'll pass the info along to someone who needs it!  If they can't make the workshop, you can always recommend they get the Pricing Workbook for Creatives to try on their own!

CLICK BELOW FOR MORE INFO:

NYC Pricing Workshop for Creatives

0 comments, to add [click here]:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Ask Anne All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger