Get The Best Profile Photo Possible

posted on: March 26, 2014

As a photographer, I'm always aiming to create images that help people sell themselves or their product online.  I love that Photo Feeler, a site for testing your profile photo against the metrics identified below, recently did a study on how different elements of a photo help or hurt your chances (see info graphic following).  I know that I've experienced the effects of a good or bad photo online when being chosen to be hired for a job and especially in the online dating world where all you get is a 2D image and a bit of text to make a decision to meet someone in person or not!  Whether we like it or not, our online image is often the first impression that people have of us, and sometimes it's the only impression they get if that impression isn't favorable right off the bat!  If you see that your profile pic suffers from some of the drawbacks researched below and you haven't been able to nail it on your own, get in touch with me to schedule a profile photo update soon!  If I can't help you, I'll help you find someone who can!

The Perfect Profile Photo Infographic

0 comments, to add [click here]:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Ask Anne All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger