Less Me, More You

posted on: April 1, 2012



I feel like I share so many personal stories and moments in this public space, but due to its one-way nature, I rarely get to learn anything about you and what you're about. I know this blog reaches approximately 10,000 people in one way or another (which is incredible), but I feel like I only know about 1% of those people (which makes me sad). After browsing through the book above, I'm interested to hear more about you. I'd love to know what your world is like for a change!

I'm including a few questions simply because I know you're more likely to respond to something specific, but please expand or give completely different responses in the comments if you wish. All responses will be kept private and no one else will be able to see what you've written. I'm so grateful you're here and I want to discover what the world looks like through your eyes for a change. ;-)

The questions may take a moment to load, but if you don't see questions below [CLICK HERE]


0 comments, to add [click here]:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Ask Anne All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger