Awesome People of 2010
posted on: February 9, 2011
One of the best parts of my job is that I get to meet amazing people every time someone steps in front of my camera. I do admit that I tend to fall in love with people as I'm photographing them- they become more and more beautiful as I study each little reflection of light filtering through my lenses. I've come to realize that everyone has something amazing to offer the world, and in each person lives more beauty than a camera will ever be able to capture. I'm just lucky that I get the full in-person experience, even if it's just for a few moments. Here is just a sample of some of those amazing people that make this the best job in the whole wide world...
Popular Posts
-
When was the last time you actually stepped foot into a public library? Do you even know where your public library is? Public Libraries are...
-
Video above created by the wildly talented Jerk With a Camera !! (Thank you for letting me borrow your awesomeness!!) All week long, for an...
-
Each video is a clue, click play.... Did you figure out my secret message?? Update: My blog stalkers are so smart. ;-) Yes!!! I'm movi...
-
Thank you to everyone who entered for the Indie, Offbeat, Green, DIY Wedding Photography Giveaway !! I loved reading your stories and getti...
-
Last week I received an email from a bride who was feeling a little uneasy about the turn around time on her wedding photos. She had been...
-
Chantel & Paul blew me away with how much of this wedding they did on their own! How they managed to do it all without being completely...
-
Lately, something very disturbing has been happening in the blogging world. Dear Blogger, I love you. You've dedicated your time t...
-
I've been looking for a more environmentally friendly way to package, protect, and ship my image CD/DVDs for a while now, and I think I...
-
OMG! Thank you to the wonderful people who nominated me to be Blu Girl of the Year !!! How awesome are you?! I look at the other fabulous...
-
I can't believe it's been five years since Alex and I got married! Where does the time go? I've seen many of my couples go on ...
Ask Anne All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger





0 comments, to add [click here]:
Post a Comment