to continue reading this article, click here --> "The Making of a Wedding Photographer"
Just Launched: WeddingBee PRO
posted on: December 3, 2008
Yesterday, one of the most popular wedding planning blogs in the world WeddingBee.com (named affectionately after it's founder's first name, Bee) launched a new blog called WeddingBeePRO dedicated to weddings and wedding planning, but written by wedding vendors and industry professionals!! This is the first blogs of its kind for the wedding industry - aggregating the posts of many different wedding vendors to bring them all in one place, helping brides make more informed decisions about their weddings! I'm incredibly honored and excited that the WeddingBee community asked me to help launch this new and exciting project!! Feel free to check out my intro post, "The Making of a Wedding Photographer" which talks about how I got into this fun and exciting industry in the first place! While you're there, stick around and greet some of the other wedding professionals by leaving warm fuzzy comments for them!


to continue reading this article, click here --> "The Making of a Wedding Photographer"
to continue reading this article, click here --> "The Making of a Wedding Photographer"
See more like this:
awards .
blog .
personal .
published .
wedding planning .
weddingbeepro
Popular Posts
-
When was the last time you actually stepped foot into a public library? Do you even know where your public library is? Public Libraries are...
-
Each video is a clue, click play.... Did you figure out my secret message?? Update: My blog stalkers are so smart. ;-) Yes!!! I'm movi...
-
Video above created by the wildly talented Jerk With a Camera !! (Thank you for letting me borrow your awesomeness!!) All week long, for an...
-
Thank you to everyone who entered for the Indie, Offbeat, Green, DIY Wedding Photography Giveaway !! I loved reading your stories and getti...
-
I can't believe it's been five years since Alex and I got married! Where does the time go? I've seen many of my couples go on ...
-
I've been looking for a more environmentally friendly way to package, protect, and ship my image CD/DVDs for a while now, and I think I...
-
Since it's hard to get close to a Koala in the wild, most of these photos are from the Featherdale Wildlife Park between Sydney and t...
-
Lately, something very disturbing has been happening in the blogging world. Dear Blogger, I love you. You've dedicated your time t...
-
Chantel & Paul blew me away with how much of this wedding they did on their own! How they managed to do it all without being completely...
-
Thank you again to everyone who helped me find a new look for my neglected head of hair!! It felt a little like I was on a mini-episode of ...
Ask Anne All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger





yay anne!
ReplyDeleteAs I mentioned on the Bee posting - this is great for you! Congrats!
ReplyDeletecongrats anne! i can't wait to see what this does for the industry!
ReplyDeleteCongrats Anne! I share most of your addictions! :) Awesome, another great blog to read!
ReplyDeleteAwesome! Congrats :) And now I must go find out more about this alleged Bubble Tea Smoothie...
ReplyDelete