The Nicest Photographers You'll Ever Meet

posted on: July 19, 2006

I wish I had a picture of Joel & Kate Hernandez, so that if you ever see them you could just walk up to them and give them the biggest hug ever! This week they hosted the local Detroit PUG (Pictage User Group) meeting at their Eclipse Studios in Wyandotte, and they were incredibly gracious beyond words. In a time when many photographers seem to be cut-throat about getting business, these two greeted everyone with open arms in the spirit of sharing.

They have a gorgeous studio, full of beautiful work, and priceless memories. What really seperates them apart from other photographers is the level of service that they provide their clients. They shared so many amazing stories about how they went above and beyond for their clients... even I was sold. ;-) What impressed me even more was how much they were willing to share with other photographers. There's no personal gain in sharing all of your secrets, but yet they stayed with me until the wee hours of the morning, just sharing story after story about their experiences. I don't think there's anything I can do to repay them for their amazing graciousness, so I only hope that I can pay it forward.

Joel & Kate... thank you, thank you, thank you.

0 comments, to add [click here]:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Ask Anne All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger