July Desktop Image

posted on: July 1, 2006

Every month or so I change my desktop image to a recent photograph I've taken and I thought it would be fun to share these images in my blog so that you can download them for your desktop as well! Every month I'll try to post a new image that is suitable for displaying at desktop size and resolution. (I cheated by posting a little late this month!) Click on an image to download a copy for your desktop.




This particular sunset grabbed me because of the colors and the way that the cloud patterns seemed to stem from a center point as if they were rays of the sun, or perhaps extensions of the earth. With just a touch of horizon at the bottom, you get a better representation of the actual size and expanse of this particular skyscape. I love this one for my July desktop because I find myself trapped behind the computer editing photo after photo in this busy wedding season, and it's a great reminder to get out and enjoy the natural beauty that surrounds us everyday.

0 comments, to add [click here]:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Ask Anne All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger