Andrea & Nathan's Wedding

posted on: May 18, 2006



Andrea & Nathan are just perfect for each other. They both have a quirky sense of humor, love things of days gone past, and have a large circle of friends and family who care for them deeply. Their ceremony was held at St. John Lutheran Church in Fraser with a dinner reception at St. Josaphat in Warren, MI.



When Andrea was describing her wedding style to me, she said it would be "whimsical and fun". I definitely think she accomplished that with her large ballroom style dress with fun pink accents. The cows on her cake just made me giggle and you should have seen this girl tear up the dance floor in those pink heels! Her dancing partner in the picture below looked so familiar to me and I had such a hard time placing his face until he came up to me and asked if I had done his friend Jenny & Alan's wedding a year ago! Yes! He was a groomsman, and a complete ham, which is why he looked so familiar!



I love seeing familiar faces at weddings, and this one had many more than a few familiar faces as a whole table of friends were sitting right next to me the whole night causing trouble at the "back of the bus." It was a wonderful wedding and reception and I'm so happy that Andrea & Nathan have found each other!! Congratulations! Click on any image to view a sample slideshow of their wedding day. If you'd like to be notified when the proofs are available, click on the shopping cart at the bottom of the slideshow and enter your email address.

1 comments, to add [click here]:

  1. Anonymous9:58 PM

    Beautiful, Anne! What a sweet couple. :) Sounds like you had a great time shooting this one!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Ask Anne All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger