Katie & Rick's Wedding

posted on: January 7, 2006



When we first met for our initial meeting, I remember thinking "I really hope they pick me!" Very often I find myself getting just as excited about a wedding as the bride does- sometimes I think I'm even a little more excited!! When Katie started telling me about all of her wedding ideas, I just knew it would be a fabulous affair. Katie also knew exactly what she wanted photographically, and wasn't afraid to communicate that to me, which helped me personalize her images even further. Knowing that she worked for a local flower market, I made sure that I took plenty of floral detail shots so that she could go back to work and show them off to her coworkers and future clients. Katie & Rick decided to see each other for the first time before the ceremony at Mill Race Village in Northville. This gave us plenty of time to have fun and get all of the posed pictures out of the way in a nice outdoor setting before the ceremony while everyone was still fresh so that there would be no delay in beginning the party after the ceremony! The ceremony and reception were held at the historic Lafayette Grande in downtown Pontiac. Since their wedding was so close to Halloween, Katie & Rick mentioned that they were excited about the potential of this old Masonic Temple being haunted! I didn't happen to catch any ghosts on film, but I did capture a lot of people having a great time. Congratulations Katie & Rick, you deserve many more years of happiness together!! Click on the image above to view a slideshow of sample photos from their wedding day.

0 comments, to add [click here]:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Ask Anne All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger