Baby Daniel

posted on: January 18, 2006



Daniel surprised his mom by arriving the day after school ended, which was a few weeks before his due date. Unbelievably, he was the ideal birth and mom was only in labor for all of about 5 minutes! Lucky woman!! Everyone was out of the hospital in time to celebrate Christmas together at home. While mom has been on maternity leave, I've been a long-term sub in her music classroom. Naturally, her students have been very curious to know about the baby, so I decided to stop by her house and take a few photographs to show the kids at school. Daniel was a dream- hardly any crying at all and he managed to stay awake most of the time that I was there! In order to keep Daniel calm, I felt it was important to use the available light in the room and avoid using flash, so as not to startle him. To make the most of the light in the house, we did have to do a little bit of furniture rearranging, which included moving the already decorated Christmas tree... (LOL!!)... but in the end I think we made the most of what we had to work with. I also think the family likes the place I put their Christmas tree more than where they had it! Teacher, photographer, interior decorator... what can I say, Jane of all trades. (I'm TOTALLY kidding!) ;-) If you're interested in seeing more pictures of a really cute baby and his wonderful family, click on the picture above.

0 comments, to add [click here]:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Ask Anne All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger