Tanya & Matt Engagement

posted on: October 10, 2005



I had suggested to Tanya & Matt that I really wanted to do a fun engagement shoot that would be a little more non-traditional and they were all for it! We did start out with fairly traditional photos at Meadow Brook Hall in Rochester but then we had a chance to let loose and have fun at C.J. Barrymore's in Utica. I definitely set myself up for a challenge when I said "Go Karts would be awesome!" It was a TON of fun- and I'm all about couples having fun during their engagement shoot. :-) Tanya & Matt also brought their lovable bichon frise, Leo who was perfect in front of the camera! I hope they enjoyed their engagement shoot as much as I did!! You can find a link to their pictures (and others) on the "People Portrait" section of www.anneruthmann.com.

0 comments, to add [click here]:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Ask Anne All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger