Before the BTPL begins their construction project for an expanded and updated space, I was hired to take "before" images of the library's façade and interior architecture. The photography project took a total of 8 hours over the course of two days and documented nearly every square inch of the public and private space within the library as well as the entire exterior. The library's construction project will take three years to complete with a budget of nearly 24 million dollars and will improve accessibility as well as technological enhancements for the public's growing needs.
Documentation Project
posted on: July 30, 2005
Before the BTPL begins their construction project for an expanded and updated space, I was hired to take "before" images of the library's façade and interior architecture. The photography project took a total of 8 hours over the course of two days and documented nearly every square inch of the public and private space within the library as well as the entire exterior. The library's construction project will take three years to complete with a budget of nearly 24 million dollars and will improve accessibility as well as technological enhancements for the public's growing needs.
Popular Posts
-
If I could only do one posed photo during a wedding, I'd want it to be a large group shot of all the guests. After all, celebrating ...
-
I decided to record an audio version of this post so you can just sit back and listen for 13 minutes over coffee, lunch, or some photo edit...
-
I believe your wedding album design should reflect your sense of style just as much as every other choice you make for your wedding day. To...
-
I wasn't able to get a photo post up this morning, so instead I offer you these ridiculous videos of my dog, my husband, and... reluctan...
-
Stephanie & Adam were pretty familiar with my work before meeting me because I had already photographed several of their friend's en...
-
Every month or so I change my desktop image to a recent photograph I've taken and I thought it would be fun to share these images in my ...
-
Can you guess what team Bobbi & Dan like to root for?? These two are HUGE University of Michigan fans. Even though they live in Califo...
-
Brooke & Jason are some of the nicest, kindest people you could ever meet. She's a special ed/art teacher, and he's an EMT- so ...
-
By now, if you have anything to do with weddings, you've probably seen this little gem of a creation. When Kathleen forwarded the link ...
-
When I decided to self-publish the Pricing Workbook for Creatives instead of trying to go through traditional publishers, one of the thing...
Ask Anne All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger





0 comments, to add [click here]:
Post a Comment