October Desktop Image

posted on: October 1, 2008

Every month I try to post a new image that is suitable for displaying at desktop size and resolution. Click on an image to download a copy and freshen up your desktop!

desktop image

I love fall and all of its beautiful colors!! This is my tribute to the colors found in the leaves of autumn.

desktop image

8 comments, to add [click here]:

  1. Love them!!! Thank you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous11:11 AM

    it's well past time for me to change out the fireworks I had from July! Thank you!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooo! The second one is on my screen now! Thanks for these :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loved your intro last night at CIDA and had the Costas been on time and we didn't have to sneak out (not so stealthily) to get home to the babysitter I would have come over and introduced myself. So I just wanted to stop in and say I LOVE your work!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous3:22 AM

    Hey, Anne...any chance you'd consider making some horizontal backgrounds for some of us to carry around your images on our iPhones? :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oooh... good idea Molly!!! I'll even take it with my iphone!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Ask Anne All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger