Caroline & Dave's Wedding Portraits

posted on: September 19, 2008

I know this is pretty unheard of on my blog, but I loved so many of the creative portraits that we did at their wedding that I'm making a separate post for just the posed shots!! Caroline & Dave wanted a lot of artistic portraits, and they had some awesome locations to work with, so I we pretty much rocked it out!! While I'm at it, I'll throw in a few standard portraits as well just to show you that I do take them when requested. Let's start with the traditional and end with funky..

A touch of Chicago skyline...
Caroline_Dave_Wedding_Portraits-18.jpg

Happy & sweet...
Caroline_Dave_Wedding_Portraits-07.jpg

Caroline_Dave_Wedding_Portraits-03.jpg

Your standard, front of the church shot...
Caroline_Dave_Wedding_Portraits-01.jpg

Face framing..
Caroline_Dave_Wedding_Portraits-09.jpg

Kinda candid, but not really...
Caroline_Dave_Wedding_Portraits-06.jpg

Caroline_Dave_Wedding_Portraits-21.jpg

Bridal party silliness...
Caroline_Dave_Wedding_Portraits-02.jpg

Background romance...
Caroline_Dave_Wedding_Portraits-08.jpg

I like to move it, move it...
IMG_2894 copy.jpg

Caroline_Dave_Wedding_Portraits-04.jpg

The dramatic staircase shot...
Caroline_Dave_Wedding_Portraits-22.jpg

A more relaxed version of the staircase shot...
Caroline_Dave_Wedding_Portraits-20.jpg

From badass...
Caroline_Dave_Wedding_Portraits-13.jpg

To backlit...
Caroline_Dave_Wedding_Portraits-14.jpg

An experiment in attitude and awkwardness...
Caroline_Dave_Wedding_Portraits-17.jpg

C-c-c-cold...
Caroline_Dave_Wedding_Portraits-16.jpg

Warm..
Caroline_Dave_Wedding_Portraits-15.jpg

Last but not least... Cover Girl! Work it girl, do your thang... if you haven't noticed... Caroline is FIERCE!! Tyra would be proud. ;-)
Caroline_Dave_Wedding_Portraits-10.jpg

Caroline_Dave_Wedding_Portraits-11.jpg

Caroline_Dave_Wedding_Portraits-12.jpg

I have a feeling I'll be seeing many more flying veil shots after this!

17 comments, to add [click here]:

  1. Nicole11:56 AM

    Beautiful as always, Anne!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You had me laughing through your photo comments... I can almost hear you sing "I like to move it, move it..." and you had me in awe all the time. GREAT, GREAT shots! Did I mention GREAT? Yea, well, Im sure you know they are! =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! I have a ton of faves. Gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  4. All are amazing and beautiful but that last veil shot, WOW!

    ReplyDelete
  5. that background romantic one is so pretty....

    Can I come work for you? (if I only lived a bit closer!)

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are so awesome, Anne! Congrats on your anniversary too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This set is unbelievable, Anne. You really outdid yourself on this one. Wow!
    -E

    ReplyDelete
  8. lovely, as ever. I'm not a huge fan of posed shots, but these are all keepers. and by keepers I mean AMAZING.

    ReplyDelete
  9. MichelleB6:20 PM

    those photographs look like something out of Vanity Fair! Incredible! i love the brides dress. I wish I had you photograph my wedding. I'm divorced now and sold all my engagement ring and dress to http://www.idonowidont.com/newsite.php, clever name right? If I get remarried though, I would totally hire you!

    ReplyDelete
  10. freakin beautiful art images.. Love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. LOVE LOVE the flying veil shot. Such style and attitude!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Anne... WOW! These are stunning images of a stunning couple! Rocking the mid-west from the east coast, go anne, it's your birthday, have a party, go, go go go!

    ReplyDelete
  13. epic! classic! stoic! and every other "ic" word. Great work Anne!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Anne...those pics are just amazing! You have such a unique, creative and awesome style!!! (and you're great to work with!) ~Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  15. every single image is perfection! beautiful work!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Gorgeous images! Yay! I'm loving all of 'em especially the very last one with the dramatic veil.

    = )

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Ask Anne All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger