Published in Brides Magazine!

posted on: August 20, 2008

I actually have no idea what issue this was because all I got was this .pdf from the publisher! I'm honored that they contacted me about one of my images for an editorial feature on Homespun weddings, especially because I looooove DIY & home weddings! Seriously- they are my favorite! My image is at the bottom, of the fiddle player- who did an awesome job at Dena & Jeff's wedding in South Haven, MI. He totally rocked and I hope he's OK with his new semi-fame! HA! Thanks Dena & Jeff for having such an awesome wedding that editors are still looking at your images years later!!

Editorial Feature in Brides Magazine.jpg

2 comments, to add [click here]:

  1. Wow - I feel special too! Just a FYI his name is Andru Bemis at http://andrubemis.com/ - That was a great wedding! Cant believe that it has almost been two years!
    Hope to chat soon! Dena

    ReplyDelete
  2. CONGRATS, Anne! You totally deserve it!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Ask Anne All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger