Engagement: Christine & Joce

posted on: February 12, 2007

engagement photo

I had soooo much fun with these engagement photos!! I met Christine when we were both in the Music Education program at Oakland University and found that she was one of the nicest people ever and that we had a lot in common. She and Joce were high school sweethearts, except that they went their seperate ways for a while after high school only to fall in love again.... and this time they're both ready to make that life-long commitment to each other. When Christine showed me some awesome pictures that she and Joce took of each other at Clinton River Park when they were in high school, I thought it would be great if we could go back to the park and be inspired by the fun memories they had there.

engagement photo

Chritsine & Joce also have a big heart for dogs and have been a foster home to several dogs who were without a home to go to. Ulysses is their "boy" and Diamond is their little "girl." Working with dogs is definitely not an easy task, but how can you resist them?!!

engagement photo

engagement photo

engagement photo

This was an idea they wanted to try for a frame with three apertures... I love it!

engagement photo

We started out with these outfits, which were good for rolling around in the grass (which happened to be a little wet... sorry!)

engagement photo

engagement photo

engagement photo

engagement photo

.... and then they wanted to change into some more "fancy" retro-inspired digs - which I loooooooove!!! Joce's 3-piece tweed suit is shagadelic baby, yeah!!!

engagement photo

cj13.jpg

Joce just might kill me for posting this photo, but I loved how Christine's socks went with his tie!!

engagement photo

I wanted to do a photo-booth style picture and ended up with this great series of images - inspired by the Three Stooges!

engagement photo

The very first photo and this last photo are my absolute favorites. I'm seriously thinking about turning these into big gallery wraps for my office!! Chrstine & Joce - I love you and I can't wait for the wedding day!!

engagement photo

10 comments, to add [click here]:

  1. Yea! New pictures!

    My favorites are the first green sweater one, the socks picture and the last one. Lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh.my.goodness...the first and the last pictures are to die for!! Argh, SO pretty!! And that sock picture...phat! You rock.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anne - these images are fantabulous! Love the colours & all the unique angles. The couple must be absolutely thrilled - they are beauoootiful!
    Peace,
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  4. Agreed. I LOVE that last photo. Print it up and put it on the wall or submit it for a Banana Republic ad ...that's a compliment :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. AWESOME WORK! YOU NAILED IT!
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. niiiiice!!! this couple is just so cute, and just so "you". I love #1, #11, & the last one...but if I were them I'm not sure I could choose. beautiful emotion & styling!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you so much!!! Christine & Joce made it easy!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous5:34 PM

    hi i just found your photography through OSP and wow! so amazing, i love the colours in this shoot, so gorgeous and of course i love the stripy socks and tie shot! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow,

    Thanks Anne for capturing my friends so beautifully. I've known Joce since we were 6 and Christine since Junior High, these pictures are so reflective of who they are as a couple. Great work, but could you find a more photogenic gal? I think not! My fiance (a former wedding photographer and continuing amateur) demanded I send your webpage to him, so he could scope out ideas, for our wedding.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Anonymous2:09 AM

    all of them have someething.... they are realy beautiful :))
    keep on

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Ask Anne All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger