January Desktop Images

posted on: January 1, 2006

Every month or so I change my desktop image to a recent photograph I've taken and I thought it would be fun to share these images in my blog so that you can download them for your desktop as well! Every month I'll try to post a new image that is suitable for displaying at desktop size and resolution. Click on an image to download a copy for your desktop.


The Western Caribbean was pretty cloudy for our trip. In fact, during our stop to Cozumel we couldn't get off the boat because it was too windy for the tenders to make it out to the ship and back safely. So we sailed away into the stormy clouds...


This is the sunset after our trip to Belize, and if you look closely you can see a cruise ship on the horizon.

Overall the cruise was very nice- the service at every turn was outstanding. Since it was our first cruise we tried to do as many of the on-board activities as possible. Because of this, I really didn't get much of a tan (not that my skin would tan anyway!) If your idea of a vacation is laying out in the sun and drinking frozen drinks and eating as much great food as you want, than a cruise is a great vacation for you. If you like to really explore foreign cities and get an authentic taste of a different culture, than a cruise is probably not the best option. We did get to go on a jungle walk and do some cave tubing in Belize, which was the highlight of the trip for me. I think if I go on another cruise, I'll spend more time at the pool and not worry about getting to do all of the on-board activities. :-)

0 comments, to add [click here]:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Ask Anne All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger