Tiffany & Jeff Engagement

posted on: December 10, 2005



I get quite a few requests to do some serious poses when I'm shooting engagements and I'm not exactly sure where the desire comes from. Maybe from some of my modeling portfolios? In any case, most couples have a really hard time pulling off the serious look because it's very easy to over-correct and express something that looks more like anger. Tiffany & Jeff are the first couple that I've seen pull it off effectively, so bravo to them! (Doesn't the image above totally remind you of a CSI introduction?) I also have to give a big thanks to Tiffany & Jeff for climbing in the tree, jumping in the leaves, and pretending to be a birch tree for me. :-) I'm guessing they never expected anything like that for their engagement session! The Lower Huron Metropark gave us a lot of trees and color to work with along with some great weather.


0 comments, to add [click here]:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Ask Anne All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger