I get quite a few requests to do some serious poses when I'm shooting engagements and I'm not exactly sure where the desire comes from. Maybe from some of my modeling portfolios? In any case, most couples have a really hard time pulling off the serious look because it's very easy to over-correct and express something that looks more like anger. Tiffany & Jeff are the first couple that I've seen pull it off effectively, so bravo to them! (Doesn't the image above totally remind you of a CSI introduction?) I also have to give a big thanks to Tiffany & Jeff for climbing in the tree, jumping in the leaves, and pretending to be a birch tree for me. :-) I'm guessing they never expected anything like that for their engagement session! The Lower Huron Metropark gave us a lot of trees and color to work with along with some great weather.
Tiffany & Jeff Engagement
posted on: December 10, 2005
I get quite a few requests to do some serious poses when I'm shooting engagements and I'm not exactly sure where the desire comes from. Maybe from some of my modeling portfolios? In any case, most couples have a really hard time pulling off the serious look because it's very easy to over-correct and express something that looks more like anger. Tiffany & Jeff are the first couple that I've seen pull it off effectively, so bravo to them! (Doesn't the image above totally remind you of a CSI introduction?) I also have to give a big thanks to Tiffany & Jeff for climbing in the tree, jumping in the leaves, and pretending to be a birch tree for me. :-) I'm guessing they never expected anything like that for their engagement session! The Lower Huron Metropark gave us a lot of trees and color to work with along with some great weather.
Popular Posts
-
If I could only do one posed photo during a wedding, I'd want it to be a large group shot of all the guests. After all, celebrating ...
-
I decided to record an audio version of this post so you can just sit back and listen for 13 minutes over coffee, lunch, or some photo edit...
-
I believe your wedding album design should reflect your sense of style just as much as every other choice you make for your wedding day. To...
-
I wasn't able to get a photo post up this morning, so instead I offer you these ridiculous videos of my dog, my husband, and... reluctan...
-
Stephanie & Adam were pretty familiar with my work before meeting me because I had already photographed several of their friend's en...
-
Every month or so I change my desktop image to a recent photograph I've taken and I thought it would be fun to share these images in my ...
-
Can you guess what team Bobbi & Dan like to root for?? These two are HUGE University of Michigan fans. Even though they live in Califo...
-
Brooke & Jason are some of the nicest, kindest people you could ever meet. She's a special ed/art teacher, and he's an EMT- so ...
-
By now, if you have anything to do with weddings, you've probably seen this little gem of a creation. When Kathleen forwarded the link ...
-
When I decided to self-publish the Pricing Workbook for Creatives instead of trying to go through traditional publishers, one of the thing...
Ask Anne All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger





0 comments, to add [click here]:
Post a Comment