Toronto

posted on: August 15, 2005

Since it's difficult for my husband and I to get away on the weekends, we decided to take a mid-week trip to Toronto on the spur of the moment. We really didn't have any set plans other than just putzing around in the city for a few days. A few of my favorite highlights of the trip were the Casa Loma, Art Gallery of Ontario, and The Distillery District. Toronto is such a great city as a whole with very friendly people and kindly labeled neighborhoods, I can't wait to go back for a more extended stay.

1 comments, to add [click here]:

  1. Oh my, that is remarkably breathtaking. Something draws me to this picture. You nailed this pic. Right on the money!
    Wow!

    Trish

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Ask Anne All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger