Vermont Apple Orchard Wedding - Erica & Spaulding

posted on: January 20, 2011

I have quite a few weddings from last year that still haven't made it to the blog, but it's just because a lot of my clients like a private first look at their images before I share them with the rest of the world. So here's Erica & Spaulding's beautiful apple orchard wedding that I had the joy of capturing last year! I'll hope to create another post later with all the juicy details, but in the meantime, check out the full slideshow preview of their wedding day! (Press play on the slideshow below to start the preview!)

2 comments, to add [click here]:

  1. what venue was that apple orchard at? gorgeous photos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Erika! It was Scott Farm in Vermont! Here's the link: http://www.scottfarmvermont.com/

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Ask Anne All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger