December Desktop Image - Art is Everywhere

posted on: December 1, 2009



Sometimes I'm looking for cool textures or unexpected art and sometimes they just hit me so hard in the face that I can't ignore them. For these pieces, I was actually doing a study on the space outside Western Ave Studios and testing the limitations of of the 135mm f/2.0 lens, which I don't use too often but absolutely love. When I do a study, I basically take an extended look at something and explore it in as many ways as possible through whatever photographic means I have available. It's a great way to challenge your creativity and to remind yourself how to look for that which is often overlooked. I'm pretty sure both of these were on the side of some train cars temporarily parked on the tracks next to the studio. I love the combination of textures and colors. I haven't decided which one will be my desktop background yet, maybe I'll have one for my laptop and one for the studio. ;-) Click on either image to instantly download a high resolution copy for your desktop.

2 comments, to add [click here]:

  1. those are awesome, Anne! thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are awesome. Thanks for sharing...

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Ask Anne All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger