Courtney & Nick Engagement

posted on: July 10, 2008

courtney-nick-engagement-2.jpg

I have to admit that I was pleasantly surprised when I arrived at the Oliver Winery in Bloomington, IN for Courtney & Nick's engagement session. I was just expecting rows and rows of grapevines, but it was obvious that the winery wanted their guests to stay and relax with all of its pretty landscaping and walkways, which helped set the tone for the engagement session.

courtney-nick-engagement-1.jpg

courtney-nick-engagement-5.jpg

courtney-nick-engagement-3.jpg

Courtney & Nick are a really sweet couple, but they didn't have any problem pulling out a little bit of attitude when needed. ;-)
courtney-nick-engagement-4.jpg

courtney-nick-engagement-12.jpg

This next shot makes me giggle... he's so tall compared to her!
courtney-nick-engagement-6.jpg

A little shift in perspective makes him seem not so tall...
courtney-nick-engagement-10.jpg

Yummy... kissing in a vineyard...
courtney-nick-engagement-7.jpg

courtney-nick-engagement-9.jpg

courtney-nick-engagement-8.jpg

It was a hot and humid day... laying down in the grass was nice...
courtney-nick-engagement-11.jpg

I saved my favorite for last. I would totally make this shot my album cover if I were an indie folk singer, or put a huge canvas of it above my couch. Yeah, I like it that much. It's unexpected and different and it encompasses everything I love about summer... and love. ;-)
courtney-nick-engagement-13.jpg

5 comments, to add [click here]:

  1. Anonymous3:36 AM

    Nice job Anne. I especially like the one with foreground foliage.

    Gavin Seim

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous8:45 AM

    I like the last one too, but i like the one where they're sitting around each other between the vine rows... great light :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. the last three are my favorites, beautiful stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have some Oliver wine in my fridge right now.
    I love the black and white one of them laying in the grass.
    And the lighting in the last one is soooo yummy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love that last shot too... it's romantic and moody. the third to last is really sweet too... i like the layering in it. great job! - katrina

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Ask Anne All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger