Save-the-Date Postcard

posted on: March 13, 2006



Remember Joy & Brian's Engagement? Within two weeks of our engagement session, I received this awesome save-the-date postcard in the mail! I had to laugh when I saw their clever use of the picture!! ;-) The postcards turned out great with a semi-glossy finish and the picture quality looks excellent! So, of course I had to get the scoop on where the cards were printed and how much they cost so I could share the idea with everyone else! Here's what Joy told me...

"I used vistaprint.com. You can get 100 free postcards when the are running a deal. Usually it is every other week but it does change day to day/hr to hr even. Just need to keep your eye on it.

The shipping cost are (approx. prices):
• 3-day delivery $24.99
• 7-day $17.99
• 15-day $12.99
• 20-25 day $5.99

* I got my delivery sooner than what they said :)

You do have to pay $4.99 to upload each image and $1.99 for a proof which is emailed to you. Please note that you only pay for a proof if you use that layout. I personally viewed the proof and then went back to the editing window and resaved the postcard I wanted with another name and didn't have to pay the $1.99.

Other cost: If you want to have color on the back of the postcard they will charge you a flat rate of $9.99.

They have lots of different layouts and graphics to choose from for the postcard or you can upload all your own stuff. It is pretty user friendly and they turned out great. They also have other stuff you could use for save-the-date stuff (ei. cards, magnets)

Please feel free to use this info for other brides!

By the way all of my family loves the enagement pictures/ slideshow! I put your link on my website :) It worked out great!"

A big thank you to Joy for sharing all of this great information!!

Edit 3/14: I just signed up to hand out discounts for vistaprint, so feel free to use this coupon!! 50% Off Post Cards at VistaPrint.com!

1 comments, to add [click here]:

  1. Anonymous2:38 PM

    Looks cold to me! I'd suggest 4Over for you to get your cards printed - best quality for the price I've ever found in 10 years with the printing industry.

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Ask Anne All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger