Dan's Poster

posted on: March 17, 2005

When I heard that a friend was hosting a conducting recital, I asked him where his posters were. He pointed to small poster which featured the picture of an old man (Stravinsky) and barely mentioned anything about the conductor! Well, to help Dan promote his conducting recital, we decided he needed to have a decent poster- and quick! The only camera I had on me at the moment was my throw-in-the-purse powershot camera, so we headed to the recital hall to create a quick image which could be turned into a poster. I was able to throw a poster together in no time and they were all over the music department the next day. Update: Dan's recital was a great success and he had a very healthy attendance! Congrats, Dan!

danposter

0 comments, to add [click here]:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Ask Anne All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger