The Artwork of Dan Marks

posted on: February 16, 2005




Occasionally I come across a little-known artist whose work speaks to me. This was the case with Dan Marks' paintings. His gallery is his home where all of his paitings are playfully displayed on the walls of his modest but colorful apartment. Quite a few of his paintings are local to the St. Louis area which prompted me to share his work with friends and family in the St. Louis area. Check out his unique take on color and design!

2 comments, to add [click here]:

  1. Great piece of artwork. I used the painting for an art assignment. I didn't pass it in of course - i used it for a project where we had to write down everything about the art piece. This piece I thought was perfect. It has so many things about it - while being so simple. Classic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Anne!
    I just wanted to thank you for the kind words.
    I've recently created a website for my art.
    www.danielmarksart.com

    Thank you again,
    Sincerely,
    Dan Marks.

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Ask Anne All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger