10. Act out lyrics from a holiday song
9. Rock out your ugly holiday sweaters
8. Demonstrate how you've been naughty or nice this year
7. Reenact a scene from your favorite holiday movie
6. Show off your favorite indoor or outdoor winter activities with personal props
5. Create a holiday comic with handmade word bubbles
4. Demonstrate one of your many hidden talents
3. Show off your fashion savvy winter style
2. Get photographed with the items you'll be re-gifting this year so they won't be re-gifted to you next year
1. Surprise your significant other with an on-camera engagement proposal
If you're in the Boston or Lowell area the next two weekends, please come by for my FREE HOLIDAY PHOTO BOOTH!!
Saturday & Sunday
December 5-6 & 12-13, 12pm - 5pm
122 Western Ave, Studio 302
Lowell, MA 01854
(Check out the holiday card my husband and I made two years ago: 2007 Holiday Card)
Special photo thanks to my Holiday Photo Booth Assistants for 2009: Emily Ku & Lauren Peate, and to my lovely friends Ali & Rachel Hadiashar who I will miss dearly.
If you're considering Marie Forleo's B-School or you've been flooded with marketing about how wonderful and amazing it is from...
After my Architecture Drone Photography experiment, I started seeing some photographers doing drone photography at weddings and I have to ...
It's funny how life works out. I started the year with a lot of different plans about where I'd be this October 23rd. It was earl...
My great-grandfather was known to many in his community as Rev. O. O. Watson, a superintendent of Everybody's Mission in Pittsburgh, PA...
Once Reiki training helped me better manage my own energy and energetic sensitivity, it became much easier for me to distinguish between wh...
When I received an inquiry about tracking down and photographing a few works of stained glass art that remained in a Brooklyn church, my he...
Wow! Eleven Years!! On the SAME blog!! I've never even lived in the same city for 11 years, and yet my blog has stayed in the same i...
Transitioning from one job, home, or place to another always involves some level of trickiness. Whether it's figuring out airport info...
As an architectural photographer, I occasionally get requests for aerial views of properties. The only problem is that most of these reque...
This question has changed my life many times over, so when I was invited to prepare a TEDx Talk, my answer to the question was to inspire o...