10. Act out lyrics from a holiday song
9. Rock out your ugly holiday sweaters
8. Demonstrate how you've been naughty or nice this year
7. Reenact a scene from your favorite holiday movie
6. Show off your favorite indoor or outdoor winter activities with personal props
5. Create a holiday comic with handmade word bubbles
4. Demonstrate one of your many hidden talents
3. Show off your fashion savvy winter style
2. Get photographed with the items you'll be re-gifting this year so they won't be re-gifted to you next year
1. Surprise your significant other with an on-camera engagement proposal
If you're in the Boston or Lowell area the next two weekends, please come by for my FREE HOLIDAY PHOTO BOOTH!!
Saturday & Sunday
December 5-6 & 12-13, 12pm - 5pm
122 Western Ave, Studio 302
Lowell, MA 01854
(Check out the holiday card my husband and I made two years ago: 2007 Holiday Card)
Special photo thanks to my Holiday Photo Booth Assistants for 2009: Emily Ku & Lauren Peate, and to my lovely friends Ali & Rachel Hadiashar who I will miss dearly.
It's funny how life works out. I started the year with a lot of different plans about where I'd be this October 23rd. It was earl...
Whenever I have an intern, I give a LOT of feedback to them as we're working together about their approach, their skills, their zone ...
My great-grandfather was known to many in his community as Rev. O. O. Watson, a superintendent of Everybody's Mission in Pittsburgh, PA...
After my Architecture Drone Photography experiment, I started seeing some photographers doing drone photography at weddings and I have to ...
When I received an inquiry about tracking down and photographing a few works of stained glass art that remained in a Brooklyn church, my he...
Last week I received an email from a bride who was feeling a little uneasy about the turn around time on her wedding photos. She had been...
Wow! Eleven Years!! On the SAME blog!! I've never even lived in the same city for 11 years, and yet my blog has stayed in the same i...
Once Reiki training helped me better manage my own energy and energetic sensitivity, it became much easier for me to distinguish between wh...
The background for your headshot or portrait helps to establish a mood and atmosphere that provides subtle suggestions about you, your work...
Transitioning from one job, home, or place to another always involves some level of trickiness. Whether it's figuring out airport info...