10. Act out lyrics from a holiday song
9. Rock out your ugly holiday sweaters
8. Demonstrate how you've been naughty or nice this year
7. Reenact a scene from your favorite holiday movie
6. Show off your favorite indoor or outdoor winter activities with personal props
5. Create a holiday comic with handmade word bubbles
4. Demonstrate one of your many hidden talents
3. Show off your fashion savvy winter style
2. Get photographed with the items you'll be re-gifting this year so they won't be re-gifted to you next year
1. Surprise your significant other with an on-camera engagement proposal
If you're in the Boston or Lowell area the next two weekends, please come by for my FREE HOLIDAY PHOTO BOOTH!!
Saturday & Sunday
December 5-6 & 12-13, 12pm - 5pm
122 Western Ave, Studio 302
Lowell, MA 01854
(Check out the holiday card my husband and I made two years ago: 2007 Holiday Card)
Special photo thanks to my Holiday Photo Booth Assistants for 2009: Emily Ku & Lauren Peate, and to my lovely friends Ali & Rachel Hadiashar who I will miss dearly.
The background for your headshot or portrait helps to establish a mood and atmosphere that provides subtle suggestions about you, your work...
This is a guest post from Annabel, whose wedding I photographed in 2008. (*My comments are in parentheses.) ;-) A few weeks ago, Anne a...
Last week I received an email from a bride who was feeling a little uneasy about the turn around time on her wedding photos. She had been...
As an architectural photographer, I occasionally get requests for aerial views of properties. The only problem is that most of these reque...
Here are a few subtle or not-so-subtle differences about the Aussie lifestyle to an American visitor (all images are iPhone photos from my ...
I love libraries and historic buildings. So, when Mary told me that there was a possibility her reception would be held at the gorgeous an...
I believe your wedding album design should reflect your sense of style just as much as every other choice you make for your wedding day. To...
We did it. We survived our first year in Manhattan and learned a lot along the way. In many ways it feels like one year of living and wor...
Ever wonder what the difference is between an amateur and a professional photographer? I've seen some amateurs that have more expensiv...
If you're considering Marie Forleo's B-School or you've been flooded with marketing about how wonderful and amazing it is from...