Video Project Preview

posted on: February 18, 2008

The Big Scary Video Cam
I've been planning a video project for quite some time and this weekend everything finally came together to make it all happen. ;-) The project included three couples: Sally & Rodney, Rochelle & Alex, and Sharyn & Matt as well as the videography team of John & Jennifer Moon of Northernlight Filmworks from Indianapolis. My husband played the part of James Lipton and our dog, Misty, kept everyone off-camera entertained. ;-)

I couldn't have asked for more amazing people to work with... the whole time I just kept thinking: how did I get so lucky?!! Everyone did an awesome job on camera... except for me- I was a train wreck!!! What a far cry from the days when I wanted to be a Broadway actress! I was so nervous that I completely forgot everything I wanted to say and I just ended up nervously rambling the whole time!! Thankfully, I know John & Jennifer will make it seem great no matter what actually happened on camera. However, I have a feeling that my gag reel will actually be longer than my usable footage-HA!

Without giving too much away, here's an itty bitty preview of what we were doing (press play to begin slideshow)...

9 comments, to add [click here]:

  1. Cool! Beautiful song, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to eventually put one of these movies together. Congratulations- you must be thrilled for it to be happening!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous12:21 PM

    I can't wait to see the final result. I'm sure it will be wonderful since everything you work on is fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous2:58 PM

    Holy cow! You're shooting an eHarmony commercial? That's AWESOME! :-)

    j/k looks really cool anne! good luck

    ReplyDelete
  5. fun... a video project. can't wait to see the final result. and gag reel!

    ReplyDelete
  6. We love it already, Anne! Thanks again for a fabulous weekend. Can't wait to see the finished product! Love, Sharyn and Matt

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anne??? Nervously rambling??? I have never in my life been more shocked, ever. You were born to be a public speaker/performer... Eh-hem, how many times have you sang in front of TONS of people???

    I learned something new about you today! I'm selling this to The Enquirer ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. ANNE! I want to see photos of YOU being a photo ninja! Can I find this action on YouTube yet? And seriosuly, the gag reel, will we have to bribe Alex for that???

    ReplyDelete
  9. Anonymous1:37 PM

    Sounds so exciting! Can't wait to see the finished product.

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Ask Anne All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger