November Desktop Images

posted on: November 1, 2007

I thought I was going to get away with no one noticing that I hadn't posted a desktop image this month, but sure enough, my loyal blog fans keep me honest & consistent!! So, here it is... better late than never! Every month I'll try to post a new image that is suitable for displaying at desktop size and resolution. Click on an image to download a copy for your desktop.


Can you guess what this is?


Not too far from Terre Haute, we have an Exotic Feline Rescue Center where big cats can go to retire and live a safe life. I love this image of one of the tigers taking a "cat nap" in her "cat bath". Visit their website to learn more about the EFRC mission. http://www.exoticfelinerescuecenter.org

If you're looking for a gift to give the person who has everything this holiday season, consider donating to one of your favorite charities.

3 comments, to add [click here]:

  1. a fire hydrant?

    So... do they put the rescued exotic animals in tubs?

    Thanks for the images!

    ~Bobbi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Man! I knew it was too easy!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. fyi.. they get fenced yards to play in and some of them have big water tubs to cool off in. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Ask Anne All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger