HI! I'm working!

posted on: November 17, 2007

Hi!  I'm working!  (and Kelly's just crashing ;-)

We have some down time between the ceremony & reception, so here's a photo of me & Kelly working... well... uh...

PS. This is STRAIGHT out of camera - no sharpening, no color correction, no extra contrast.. I'm sure most people would be happy with it... but I look at it and see tons of little things I want to do to make it better. Oh well, I thought you'd enjoy seeing what one of my images looks like straight from the camera.

1 comments, to add [click here]:

  1. Anne--what a great shot!! So funny--I hope this means you and Kelly were able to have a LITTLE bit of fun last Saturday...hope you're having a great T'giving holiday. Sharyn

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Ask Anne All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger