By now, if you have anything to do with weddings, you've probably seen this little gem of a creation. When Kathleen forwarded the link to me, I decided it was time to blog about it and uncover the TRUTH! If you haven't seen it before, enjoy... but don't get too upset by it....
10 Reasons Why This is NOT a Real Bride
1. Titled "WIG-out" and the bride is obviously wearing a horrrrrrible WIG.
2. This is the only video posted by this YouTube profile- and the profile is named "wigoutgirl".
3. They perfectly timed the brides entrance with the pouring of the champagne.
4. No bride would EVER leave the salon if she hated her hair that much - especially not with over an HOUR left to fix it!
5. Can we say... OVERACTING?! But I have to give props to the ladies playing the bridesmaids.. they were pretty good.
6. Brides NEVER have a pair of scissors within close reach, especially not of THAT size.
7. The camera work was pretty slick - nice zoom, focus, framing, and cut action going on there! Well directed!
8. No bridesmaid would actually keep filming when her friend started freaking out like that.
9. No real tears were shed in the making of this movie... except tears of laughter.
10. Props= $50 (Girls are always looking for ways to reuse that wedding and bridesmaid dress they only wore once!)
Making people think it was real= priceless
I seriously hope they win an award for that!! It actually had a decent plot and storyline.
Updated Thursday February 1st - The Toronto Star Article says it's a FAKE TOO! Check it out:
If you're considering Marie Forleo's B-School or you've been flooded with marketing about how wonderful and amazing it is from...
After my Architecture Drone Photography experiment, I started seeing some photographers doing drone photography at weddings and I have to ...
It's funny how life works out. I started the year with a lot of different plans about where I'd be this October 23rd. It was earl...
My great-grandfather was known to many in his community as Rev. O. O. Watson, a superintendent of Everybody's Mission in Pittsburgh, PA...
Once Reiki training helped me better manage my own energy and energetic sensitivity, it became much easier for me to distinguish between wh...
When I received an inquiry about tracking down and photographing a few works of stained glass art that remained in a Brooklyn church, my he...
Wow! Eleven Years!! On the SAME blog!! I've never even lived in the same city for 11 years, and yet my blog has stayed in the same i...
Transitioning from one job, home, or place to another always involves some level of trickiness. Whether it's figuring out airport info...
As an architectural photographer, I occasionally get requests for aerial views of properties. The only problem is that most of these reque...
This question has changed my life many times over, so when I was invited to prepare a TEDx Talk, my answer to the question was to inspire o...