By now, if you have anything to do with weddings, you've probably seen this little gem of a creation. When Kathleen forwarded the link to me, I decided it was time to blog about it and uncover the TRUTH! If you haven't seen it before, enjoy... but don't get too upset by it....
10 Reasons Why This is NOT a Real Bride
1. Titled "WIG-out" and the bride is obviously wearing a horrrrrrible WIG.
2. This is the only video posted by this YouTube profile- and the profile is named "wigoutgirl".
3. They perfectly timed the brides entrance with the pouring of the champagne.
4. No bride would EVER leave the salon if she hated her hair that much - especially not with over an HOUR left to fix it!
5. Can we say... OVERACTING?! But I have to give props to the ladies playing the bridesmaids.. they were pretty good.
6. Brides NEVER have a pair of scissors within close reach, especially not of THAT size.
7. The camera work was pretty slick - nice zoom, focus, framing, and cut action going on there! Well directed!
8. No bridesmaid would actually keep filming when her friend started freaking out like that.
9. No real tears were shed in the making of this movie... except tears of laughter.
10. Props= $50 (Girls are always looking for ways to reuse that wedding and bridesmaid dress they only wore once!)
Making people think it was real= priceless
I seriously hope they win an award for that!! It actually had a decent plot and storyline.
Updated Thursday February 1st - The Toronto Star Article says it's a FAKE TOO! Check it out:
The background for your headshot or portrait helps to establish a mood and atmosphere that provides subtle suggestions about you, your work...
This is a guest post from Annabel, whose wedding I photographed in 2008. (*My comments are in parentheses.) ;-) A few weeks ago, Anne a...
Last week I received an email from a bride who was feeling a little uneasy about the turn around time on her wedding photos. She had been...
As an architectural photographer, I occasionally get requests for aerial views of properties. The only problem is that most of these reque...
Here are a few subtle or not-so-subtle differences about the Aussie lifestyle to an American visitor (all images are iPhone photos from my ...
I love libraries and historic buildings. So, when Mary told me that there was a possibility her reception would be held at the gorgeous an...
I believe your wedding album design should reflect your sense of style just as much as every other choice you make for your wedding day. To...
We did it. We survived our first year in Manhattan and learned a lot along the way. In many ways it feels like one year of living and wor...
Ever wonder what the difference is between an amateur and a professional photographer? I've seen some amateurs that have more expensiv...
If you're considering Marie Forleo's B-School or you've been flooded with marketing about how wonderful and amazing it is from...