Chantel & Paul Engagement

posted on: May 26, 2006



Chantel & Paul were a lot of fun! They chose the Ella Sharp Park in Jackson, MI for their engagement session and I had never been there before, so I had a bit of fun exploring the things that were readily available in the park. I really liked the huge porch on the old farmhouse, and a small patch of dafodils on a hill.


Oh yeah, and what do you think of my new label? I needed to copyright my blog images and there are a bunch of ways I can go about doing it, but I think I've decided on this one. Leave a comment and tell me what you think! As always, click on any image to view a slideshow preview of their engagement session.

0 comments, to add [click here]:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Ask Anne All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger