Admired by Beckstead

posted on: May 16, 2006

I didn't want to post until the entire collection was available, but now that it is.. I'm incredibly flattered to announce that David Beckstead has chosen one of my images for his exclusive collection of inspirational wedding images featured on www.admiredbybeckstead.com. David has a great eye for composition, emotion, and lighting, and I feel honored to be part of such an elite collection of images. Special thanks to Katie & Rick for allowing me to be a part of their wedding day where I was able to capture the image featured. CLICK HERE to see my image in the collection and David's comment about my image. Also, feel free to explore the other amazing images on the website - they are very inspirational!

1 comments, to add [click here]:

  1. Anonymous1:52 AM

    That's great Anne, congratulations on AdmiredByBeckstead.com. David is a creative genius and your photo deserves to be shown off by him :)

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Ask Anne All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger