Beautiful People

posted on: March 16, 2005

There is so much to catch up on from this last weekend. Starting with Saturday- our annual Wine & Cheese Tasting in honor of Alex's birthday. We spent weeks preparing for this party, ordering special cheeses, getting extra supplies, and fixing up the house. The best part were the people- some of the greatest people we know showed up and had a wonderful time. It's so good to be surrounded by people who are open, intellectual, and easy going. I really feel incredibly lucky to have so many wonderful people in my life.

Sunday morning I attempted my first in-home studio shoot with a wonderful opera singer and friend from school. The lighting was natural window light and the backdrop was clumsily attached to the ceiling with velcro- but for all intents and purposes, it did what it needed to do. Ultimately I'm very happy with how the pictures turned out and so was the singer. This was a great trial run for the photo shoots that will be coming up in the next few weeks.



Sunday afternoon I interviewed with Marc Williams, an excellent local photographer and creative director. He was looking for an assistant to help him out with a few weddings and I was fortunate enough to be one of them. I really look forward to working with him and observing his photographic style. He has a lot of experience and a great eye (not too mention some of the best cameras money can buy), so this will be a great learning experience for me!

0 comments, to add [click here]:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Ask Anne All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger