July Travel Schedule

posted on: June 26, 2014

For the month of July, I'll be working remotely from a few different places around the world and I'd love to connect with you in person if you happen to be in one of these areas when I am:

June 28 - July 8: Southeast Michigan
July 11 - 13: Santiago, Chile
July 14 - 19: Curitiba, Brazil
July 20 - 25: Porto Alegre, Brazil
July 28... Home in New York City

Internet and phone connectivity are not always predictable during international travel, however, I always respond as soon as I can.  

I look forward to sharing all sorts of interesting sights from South America, so make sure you've added me on Instagram, Twitter, or Facebook to get the personal updates from my travels!

Let the adventures begin!

0 comments, to add [click here]:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Ask Anne All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger