LOVE IT: The Most Astounding Fact

posted on: March 10, 2012

Click play in the video below to watch & listen to astrophysicist Dr. Neil DeGrasse Tyson's simple response to the most astounding fact about our universe...



(Music: "To Build A Home" by Cinematic Orchestra)

This resonates with me because I feel a strong connection to everything around me. Perhaps this is why I also feel so strongly about the concept of love and practicing it toward others as often as possible. To love others is to love ourselves. To forgive others is to forgive ourselves. By being open to others, their ideas, their criticisms, and their worldview, we can begin to understand ourself and our universe more fully.

1 comments, to add [click here]:

  1. Fantastic video. It's great to look at myself as a part of the universe, at least once in a while.

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Ask Anne All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger