Free To Be

posted on: April 27, 2010

We started these engagement photos right on Boston's famous Freedom Trail. Like any other major city with an active downtown area, there are people everywhere. Now, I'm pretty awesome at making a crowded place look like there are only two people there, but when the local characters actually add something a little more interesting to the shot, well.. sometimes I can't resist.

Freedom Trail Engagement Photos

Freedom Trail Engagement Photos

4 comments, to add [click here]:

  1. oh my............i wanna go there!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What absolutely great photos! I love how you've captured the personality of the city along with the couple.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, they are really beautiful pictures. I like how you took the shot of the street too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was there 2 weeks ago and saw that same guy...the one wanting the spare change for the beer.

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Ask Anne All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger