January Desktop Images

posted on: January 1, 2008

Every month I try to post a new image that is suitable for displaying at desktop size and resolution. Click on an image to download a copy for your desktop.


On our way back from Missouri to Terre Haute, the sunset looked like something you'd see in outer space- like the sun peaking over the edge of the earth. It was pretty amazing and I think snapping the picture out the window in a moving car only added to the mystique of the photo.


This colorful ivy was actually spotted crawling over a wall behind a Taco Bell in Los Angeles, CA where I pulled over to program my rental GPS (which ended up being a lot less helpful than my iphone!) I was captivated by the colors and textures, but didn't spend too much time photographing it because I didn't want to look all weird getting super close to the wall in a parking lot! Then again... it WAS LA, and you see a LOT of weird things in LA. Both of these images were taken with my Canon PS870 (point & shoot).

2 comments, to add [click here]:

  1. Love the ivy - beautiful colors. I definitely think you could have gotten away from it - so many artists out there that people just seem to throw up their hands and say - oh! another artist! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing splash of colors....

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Ask Anne All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger