As of Monday morning, Alex and I will officially be living in Terre Haute, Indiana. After living in metro Detroit for five years, I have to admit there are a lot of things I'm going to miss....
- Our beautiful home
- Attending The People shows
- Giving tours at Meadow Brook Hall
- Walking the gardens and museums of Cranbrook
- All of the cool things to see and photograph on Belle Isle
- Going out in Greektown
- The sweet Framboise at Rochester Mills
- The amazing fresh bread at Kruse & Muer
- The "Double Sizzing" at Gourmet Garden
- Layered french toast at Toast
- Snackers and Orange Cream Coolers from Olga's Kitchen
- Attending operas at the Michigan Opera Theatre
- Concerts of the Detroit Symphony Orchestra
- Folk music at The Ark and Meadow Brook Music Festival
- Watching the antique cars invade town during the Woodward Dream Cruise
- Riding on the People Mover and urban exploring in downtown Detroit
- The amazing hummus, fresh bread, and kafta at La Shish
- The free chocolate chip cookes on Sundays at The Moose Preserve
- Exhibits at the Detroit Institute of Arts
- my favorite dogs in the whole world, Bailey & Misty
and most of all....
... my amazing friends and supportive family.... especially my mom.
OK... I've procrastinated long enough. Now I MUST pack up my office and get ready for my out of town wedding tomorrow followed by a long day of driving on Sunday. Please note I probably won't be able to respond to emails until Tuesday. Have a great weekend!!!!!
The background for your headshot or portrait helps to establish a mood and atmosphere that provides subtle suggestions about you, your work...
Here are a few subtle or not-so-subtle differences about the Aussie lifestyle to an American visitor (all images are iPhone photos from my ...
As an architectural photographer, I occasionally get requests for aerial views of properties. The only problem is that most of these reque...
Ever wonder what the difference is between an amateur and a professional photographer? I've seen some amateurs that have more expensiv...
Last week I received an email from a bride who was feeling a little uneasy about the turn around time on her wedding photos. She had been...
This is a guest post from Annabel, whose wedding I photographed in 2008. (*My comments are in parentheses.) ;-) A few weeks ago, Anne a...
I believe your wedding album design should reflect your sense of style just as much as every other choice you make for your wedding day. To...
I think it was just 10 days ago that I came across someone else mentioning MySocialBook.com as a way to print their Facebook feed , and wh...
I love libraries and historic buildings. So, when Mary told me that there was a possibility her reception would be held at the gorgeous an...
You read that right - Keya & Robbie had an Indian / Filipino / Hindu / Catholic Wedding! Weddings are one of those rare events that bri...