August Desktop Image

posted on: August 1, 2006

Every month or so I change my desktop image to a photograph I've taken and I thought it would be fun to share these images in my blog so that you can download them for your desktop as well! Every month I'll try to post a new image that is suitable for displaying at desktop size and resolution. Click on an image to download a copy for your desktop.




Normally I would never choose something this busy as a background image, but as I was going through my archives of digital photos, I was surprised that I still had this and had completely forgotten about it. It was actually taken somewhere along the route to Frankenmuth, MI after we got off the highway. I'm pretty sure I caught this image just as we were driving by. First of all, these outhouses are way too small to be anything but decorative items, and they are totally made of junk parts, but isn't there something endearing about them anyway??

0 comments, to add [click here]:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Ask Anne All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger