Kasey & Chris (and Aiden)

posted on: April 18, 2006



When Kasey & Chris told me that they wanted to do their engagement session at the Dow Gardens in Midland, I have to admit that I was a little skeptical about the state of the landscaping and gardens this time of year. It was pretty chilly outside and there were still many trees without even a hint of spring on their branches, but as with everything, I made the most of what we had available, and to my surprise there was still quite a bit to work with!



Aiden, their son, was along for the journey and even a few pictures. What a cutie! His great eyes and sweet smile were definitely inherited from his mom and dad. Luckily grandma helped with Aiden so that mom and dad could get some alone time together. Kids like pictures at first, but after a while it's no fun trying to look at a big black box being pointed at you! I'm looking forward to Kasey & Chris' upcoming wedding and seeing some familiar faces again! It wasn't that long ago that I photographed Kasey's older sister's wedding, so I feel fortunate to be involved in documenting their family's history again! Click on any image to view a slideshow preview of Kasey & Chris's Engagement photos.

0 comments, to add [click here]:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Ask Anne All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger