I had suggested to Tanya & Matt that I really wanted to do a fun engagement shoot that would be a little more non-traditional and they were all for it! We did start out with fairly traditional photos at Meadow Brook Hall in Rochester but then we had a chance to let loose and have fun at C.J. Barrymore's in Utica. I definitely set myself up for a challenge when I said "Go Karts would be awesome!" It was a TON of fun- and I'm all about couples having fun during their engagement shoot. :-) Tanya & Matt also brought their lovable bichon frise, Leo who was perfect in front of the camera! I hope they enjoyed their engagement shoot as much as I did!! You can find a link to their pictures (and others) on the "People Portrait" section of www.anneruthmann.com.
Tanya & Matt Engagement
posted on: October 10, 2005
I had suggested to Tanya & Matt that I really wanted to do a fun engagement shoot that would be a little more non-traditional and they were all for it! We did start out with fairly traditional photos at Meadow Brook Hall in Rochester but then we had a chance to let loose and have fun at C.J. Barrymore's in Utica. I definitely set myself up for a challenge when I said "Go Karts would be awesome!" It was a TON of fun- and I'm all about couples having fun during their engagement shoot. :-) Tanya & Matt also brought their lovable bichon frise, Leo who was perfect in front of the camera! I hope they enjoyed their engagement shoot as much as I did!! You can find a link to their pictures (and others) on the "People Portrait" section of www.anneruthmann.com.
Popular Posts
-
Last week I received an email from a bride who was feeling a little uneasy about the turn around time on her wedding photos. She had been...
-
Stephanie & Adam were pretty familiar with my work before meeting me because I had already photographed several of their friend's en...
-
Even though I'm no longer a bride, I still keep my eyes and ears open for great wedding resources to help my brides out. There are some...
-
If I could only do one posed photo during a wedding, I'd want it to be a large group shot of all the guests. After all, celebrating ...
-
Lately, something very disturbing has been happening in the blogging world. Dear Blogger, I love you. You've dedicated your time t...
-
When I decided to self-publish the Pricing Workbook for Creatives instead of trying to go through traditional publishers, one of the thing...
-
"I WISH I COULD DO THAT" Many people talk about how jealous they are when other people travel, but when it comes down to it, ver...
-
"I thought how unpleasant it is to be locked out; and I thought how it is worse, perhaps, to be locked in." — Virginia Woolf ...
-
(Written May 27, 2026 - Backdated for the ease of the Archive) 2025 was the year it felt like I finally started to gain the headspace to foc...
-
When I began my book writing research, I was curious how long different parts of the process might take. I really didn't find many pe...
Ask Anne All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger





0 comments, to add [click here]:
Post a Comment