What a fun wedding! I love it when brides & grooms leave extra time and include lots of fun things to take pictures of! Sara & Thad were married at a small chuch in Hemlock, MI and headed into Saginaw afterwards for pictures in front of the castle-style water works building. The highlight of the day for me was when we went to the zoo! The picture above is from the carousel inside the zoo, but they also took a train ride while we were there which allowed for some fun pictures. It was so nice to get a break from the traditional formal portraits and just have some fun :-). Germania Town & Country Club had a great golf course with beautiful scenery which was echoed inside the reception by the lovely arrangements and golf themed bits and pieces. Unfortunately, there was a TV near by with a major football game on that delayed the serving of dinner for a bit, but once the game ended it wasn't long before the party began. What a great bunch of people! I'm so thankful that I got to be a part of this wonderful celebration! Click on either photo to view a slideshow sample of their wedding day.
Sara & Thad's Wedding
posted on: October 29, 2005
What a fun wedding! I love it when brides & grooms leave extra time and include lots of fun things to take pictures of! Sara & Thad were married at a small chuch in Hemlock, MI and headed into Saginaw afterwards for pictures in front of the castle-style water works building. The highlight of the day for me was when we went to the zoo! The picture above is from the carousel inside the zoo, but they also took a train ride while we were there which allowed for some fun pictures. It was so nice to get a break from the traditional formal portraits and just have some fun :-). Germania Town & Country Club had a great golf course with beautiful scenery which was echoed inside the reception by the lovely arrangements and golf themed bits and pieces. Unfortunately, there was a TV near by with a major football game on that delayed the serving of dinner for a bit, but once the game ended it wasn't long before the party began. What a great bunch of people! I'm so thankful that I got to be a part of this wonderful celebration! Click on either photo to view a slideshow sample of their wedding day.
Popular Posts
-
Last week I received an email from a bride who was feeling a little uneasy about the turn around time on her wedding photos. She had been...
-
Stephanie & Adam were pretty familiar with my work before meeting me because I had already photographed several of their friend's en...
-
Even though I'm no longer a bride, I still keep my eyes and ears open for great wedding resources to help my brides out. There are some...
-
If I could only do one posed photo during a wedding, I'd want it to be a large group shot of all the guests. After all, celebrating ...
-
Lately, something very disturbing has been happening in the blogging world. Dear Blogger, I love you. You've dedicated your time t...
-
When I decided to self-publish the Pricing Workbook for Creatives instead of trying to go through traditional publishers, one of the thing...
-
"I WISH I COULD DO THAT" Many people talk about how jealous they are when other people travel, but when it comes down to it, ver...
-
"I thought how unpleasant it is to be locked out; and I thought how it is worse, perhaps, to be locked in." — Virginia Woolf ...
-
(Written May 27, 2026 - Backdated for the ease of the Archive) 2025 was the year it felt like I finally started to gain the headspace to foc...
-
When I began my book writing research, I was curious how long different parts of the process might take. I really didn't find many pe...
Ask Anne All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger





0 comments, to add [click here]:
Post a Comment