Heather and Michael were married in Jackson, MI- one of the most confusing towns I think I've driven in (there were four different streets named Park)! These college sweethearts were all about having fun and playing around ;-). Heather requested more traditional photos and poses- so you'll notice more of these reflected in my overall coverage. Their reception was held at the Davis Convention Center which was very nicely decorated with hanging tulle and lights. There were little personal touches everywhere including a special set of memorial candles, a photo-handkerchief, individualized charms on the bridesmaid bouquets, and a U of M football garter which was oh-so-appropriate since their wedding was the day of the famous MSU vs. UofM annual rivalry game. I love little personal touches like that, they make everything so much more meaningful and really give me a sense of what the couple is like- not to mention giving me more things to photograph! Congratulations to Heather & Michael, may you have many more years of happiness together! Click on the photo above to view a slideshow of samples from their wedding day.
Heather & Michael's Wedding
posted on: October 31, 2005
Heather and Michael were married in Jackson, MI- one of the most confusing towns I think I've driven in (there were four different streets named Park)! These college sweethearts were all about having fun and playing around ;-). Heather requested more traditional photos and poses- so you'll notice more of these reflected in my overall coverage. Their reception was held at the Davis Convention Center which was very nicely decorated with hanging tulle and lights. There were little personal touches everywhere including a special set of memorial candles, a photo-handkerchief, individualized charms on the bridesmaid bouquets, and a U of M football garter which was oh-so-appropriate since their wedding was the day of the famous MSU vs. UofM annual rivalry game. I love little personal touches like that, they make everything so much more meaningful and really give me a sense of what the couple is like- not to mention giving me more things to photograph! Congratulations to Heather & Michael, may you have many more years of happiness together! Click on the photo above to view a slideshow of samples from their wedding day.
Popular Posts
-
Last week I received an email from a bride who was feeling a little uneasy about the turn around time on her wedding photos. She had been...
-
Stephanie & Adam were pretty familiar with my work before meeting me because I had already photographed several of their friend's en...
-
Even though I'm no longer a bride, I still keep my eyes and ears open for great wedding resources to help my brides out. There are some...
-
If I could only do one posed photo during a wedding, I'd want it to be a large group shot of all the guests. After all, celebrating ...
-
When I decided to self-publish the Pricing Workbook for Creatives instead of trying to go through traditional publishers, one of the thing...
-
When I began my book writing research, I was curious how long different parts of the process might take. I really didn't find many pe...
-
Lately, something very disturbing has been happening in the blogging world. Dear Blogger, I love you. You've dedicated your time t...
-
"I WISH I COULD DO THAT" Many people talk about how jealous they are when other people travel, but when it comes down to it, ver...
-
"I thought how unpleasant it is to be locked out; and I thought how it is worse, perhaps, to be locked in." — Virginia Woolf ...
-
(Written May 27, 2026 - Backdated for the ease of the Archive) 2025 was the year it felt like I finally started to gain the headspace to foc...
Ask Anne All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger





0 comments, to add [click here]:
Post a Comment