Holly & Chris came to me after a bad experience with another photographer who took their engagement pictures. I have to admit that this made me ten times more nervous about making sure that they received what they wanted, so I felt obligated to make up for their previous negative experience with a different photographer. We chose Metro Beach in Harrison Twp., as an ideal location which also happened to be where they were engaged! I love it when we can shoot in a place that's personally meaningful to the couple. Congratulations to Holly & Chris!
Holly & Chris Engagement
posted on: October 2, 2005
Holly & Chris came to me after a bad experience with another photographer who took their engagement pictures. I have to admit that this made me ten times more nervous about making sure that they received what they wanted, so I felt obligated to make up for their previous negative experience with a different photographer. We chose Metro Beach in Harrison Twp., as an ideal location which also happened to be where they were engaged! I love it when we can shoot in a place that's personally meaningful to the couple. Congratulations to Holly & Chris!
Popular Posts
-
Last week I received an email from a bride who was feeling a little uneasy about the turn around time on her wedding photos. She had been...
-
Stephanie & Adam were pretty familiar with my work before meeting me because I had already photographed several of their friend's en...
-
Even though I'm no longer a bride, I still keep my eyes and ears open for great wedding resources to help my brides out. There are some...
-
If I could only do one posed photo during a wedding, I'd want it to be a large group shot of all the guests. After all, celebrating ...
-
When I decided to self-publish the Pricing Workbook for Creatives instead of trying to go through traditional publishers, one of the thing...
-
When I began my book writing research, I was curious how long different parts of the process might take. I really didn't find many pe...
-
Lately, something very disturbing has been happening in the blogging world. Dear Blogger, I love you. You've dedicated your time t...
-
"I WISH I COULD DO THAT" Many people talk about how jealous they are when other people travel, but when it comes down to it, ver...
-
"I thought how unpleasant it is to be locked out; and I thought how it is worse, perhaps, to be locked in." — Virginia Woolf ...
-
(Written May 27, 2026 - Backdated for the ease of the Archive) 2025 was the year it felt like I finally started to gain the headspace to foc...
Ask Anne All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger





0 comments, to add [click here]:
Post a Comment